Many youths today find it hard to continue with their education and maintain good relations with parents, family members and friends due to lack of guidance from the society.
Many think about quitting school to start working while others join bad company and get influenced into substance abuse.
To help, Uwezo Uplift Foundation has started a soccer program. Our goal is to help these young people dream and recognize that the Lord has given them the tools they need to succeed. God created them with a perfect plan, and hopefully, this new program will help them discover His plan.
Ultimately, we want to bring glory to God through this special youth athletic program.
“That you may with ONE mind and ONE mouth glorify God” (Romans 15:6)
1. To teach young people more about Jesus and to be like Him.
2. To develop confidence on and off the field.
3. To inspire more teamwork and unity.
4. To bring out the best from each individual by using their God-given talents.
5. To keep the youths occupied in productive ways and keep them away from substance abuse and criminal activity.